NAPSA stars football club is a Zambian club based in Lusaka that plays in the Zambian premier league. The club was founded in 1969 with the home ground being Kamwala Secondary school grounds by then.
The club was previously called Profound Warriors and is wholly sponsored by National Pensions Scheme Authority (NAPSA).
Napsa Stars won promotion to the super league in 2012 and has been in the super league since that time. In the same year, the team changed its name from profound Warriors to Napsa Stars FC and also won the Barclays Club Trophy after defeating Power Dynamos football club of Kitwe.
NAPSA Stars FC plays its home games from Woodlands Stadium and the team is currently being led by Mohamed Fathi as head coach.
Ground: Woodlands Stadium
Chairman: Gregory Nsofu
Coach: Mohamed Fathi
League: MTN SUPER LEAGUE
- To be the model Football Club in Africa.
- To foster the growth and development of Football in Africa by creating an enabling environment for talented members to flourish and maximize on their potential.
- Integrity- We operate with honesty and hold ourselves accountable for all words and actions.
- Excellence – We set high expectations and work hard to achieve them by engaging in continuous learning and improvement.
- Innovation – We seek out and embrace new possibilities that can increase our impact.
- Respect – We recognize that each person has equal intrinsic worth and deserves to be treated with dignity
- Teamwork – We collaborate on common goals to leverage the expanded knowledge of our members on and off the pitch.
- Board Chairman/ President – Dr. Greg Nsofu
- Board General Secretary – Mr. Cephas Sinyangwe
- Committee member – Martin Musanshi (Treasurer)
- Committee member – Brian Musonda (Player Status)
- Club General Manager
- Club Administrator
- Logistics manager
- Media Officer
- Head coach
- Assistant Coach
- Physical Trainer
- Goalkeeper trainer
- Development Coach
- Team Doctor
- Team Physiotherapist
- Kit Master
To focus on long term development. To do this, we do not only have youthful players and Development coaches, but also have two junior teams.
One taking part in the FAZ Under-16 Football League and the other taking part in FAZ Division Two League. We have a very strong set of coaches who handle these two team.
Napsa Stars FC is run by a Board of Directors of National Pensions Scheme Authority (NAPSA) consisting of Board Chairman, Secretary and Two Committee members. These positions are appointed by NAPSA Director General. The Club is also registered with PACRA as Napsa Stars Limited.
The Club consists of players registered with Football Association of Zambia(FAZ).
- 35 registered senior players
- 35 registered Young Napsa players
- 24 registered Under-16 players.